Monday, August 30, 2010

I need a ride or die tattoo now.


First, I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to let y'all know how motorcycle class went. Second, I GOT my motorcycle license!!! I cannot believe I rode a motorcycle for the first time two weekends ago. I have to say the class was fun. Anyone who is nervous or a little bit scared of getting a motorcycle license should take it. The instructors go over how to do everything on the most basic level, stopping, accelerating, turning, swerving, etc. then have you practice all the test exercises just before you have to do it for the test.


Undercover photo of Motorcycle class.

I got points off on the final test for the stupid figure of eight exercise, but passed everything else and got my certificate. With the certificate, I just had to go to the DMV, wait in line, take a vision test and get my class M license!!


Filling out papers at the DMV, or as the lady said when I told her I was there for a motorcycle license, "Go on, girl!"

Look out Baltimore, I'm on two wheels now! I have driven my Vespa, nicknamed "Black Betty" to work every single day since (very fun). I try not to grin like a lunatic the whole way home. I don't want to scare people.

In closing, here is a picture of the gorgeous sunset I took with my cell phone on the way home the other day.


Photos by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment