Friday, June 25, 2010

2010 Summer reading list



1. The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet- I started this a while ago, got a little bit into it then left off. It's long. I need to finish it. Plus my favorite book of all time is Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I like epic.
2. The Omnivore's Dilemna by Michael Pollan- because I like food, and growing things in my garden. My husband has been reading this for the past year. I'm the reader in the family.
3. Watership Down by Richard Adams. My husband told me that this was his favorite book that he can remember reading and I've never read it.
4. The Help by Kathyrn Stockett- Because several people when they find out I'm from the South have told me to read this. I'll let you know.
What's on your reading list?

P.S. Remember when The Babysitter's Club was your summer reading list? I wanted to be in that club.

No comments:

Post a Comment