Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is this thing on?


What's up y'all? Nice to meet you. Why blog? Three reasons.

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us — don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.
How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!
-Emily Dickinson

Number 1: I'm not expecting anyone to read this, so mainly for fun, to share and to see what happens. I like trying new things and sometimes getting obsessed.


Number 2: I like reading other people's blogs, so maybe peeps will like reading mine too. Internet stalking is fun. That's why facebook and twitter and blogs are so popular, right?


Available here.

Number 3: Also it's like a modern diary. I'll let you know what I'm up to, what I'm thinking of trying, or what I'm thinking of in general. Although I haven't kept a diary since middle school since my sister broke the lock on it and read it... Speaking of which she'll have things to share too.


No comments:

Post a Comment