Saturday, June 26, 2010

If I were a smurf, my name would be Sleepy.

Ahhhhh, sleep. So peaceful, quiet, cozy. I am really good at sleeping. If sleeping was a job, I'd be a millionaire. Then I'd retire and do it for free.

I'd like to introduce you to a video analogy of my waking up routine every morning.

Sleepy Bear = Bam ~6AM every morning

I continue on in this manner for about an hour after the caffeinated beverage of choice has worked its way into my bloodstream, and unfortunately, this condition can last much longer if I have gotten less than a full eight.

I ran once this week, the day I lost my rings. It's so disappointing (the lack of exercise, not the rings), and I don't really have a good excuse. I'm not a die-hard exercise fan, I'd rather not do it if I didn't have to , but I definitely feel better when I manage to exercise regularly. It's something I need to make a bigger priority.

Where am I going with all this? My husband's solution is for us to wake up an hour earlier to go running or go to the gym. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment