Friday, July 23, 2010

I forgot to bring my lunch to work today.

I want you all to know that I'm craving a good grilled cheese sandwich right now (croque monsieur if you're French) Mmmmmmm...Warm crispy creamy cheesy goodness. Can you just smell it? It will be the first thing I make when I get home.


Found this picture in googleland, but this is pretty much the face I make for grilled cheese!

My favorite variety lately involves two slices of wheat bread, brushed or sprayed with butter spray, Muenster cheese, and sliced tomatoes sprinkled with garlic salt, on the griddle, crisped to a warm gooey perfection.

closeup

I'm hungry! hungry.gif Any other grilled cheese lovers out there?

4 comments:

  1. mmm I am hungry now! Off to the kitchen for some grilled cheese!

    p.s. CREEPY photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ms. Teacher - Heading home to make myself one now! And that girl is creepy, isn't she? Like she might bite the hand to get to the sammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummm how about grilled cheese sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a good sandwich.

    ReplyDelete